WorldOpp Fellow Staff
WorldOpp Fellow Staff (hereinafter, the Department) is the executive department of the Friends Of CNM. The Department (a) executes requirements of CNMCyber Team, (b) consists of Educaship fellows, (c) sponsors WorldOpp incubator, and (d) is overseen by CNMCyber Community Board.
- Administers day-by-day operations of the Friends Of CNM, including:
- Leads public relations of Friends Of CNM. Particularly,
- Edits the FriendsOfCNM.com website;
- Directs newsletters to its Team and Group members;
- Sources and screens new Department and Group members;
- Documents the developments of Friends Of CNM. Particularly,
- Onboards new Department and Group members. Particularly,
- Administers those courses at CNM Cert that are related to their onboarding;
- Facilitates periodic informational sessions that are designed for new and current Department and Group members;
- Manages CNM Corp including accounting for Friends Of CNM.
- Since its conception, the permanent staffers have been:
- Gary Ihar, product owner for the CNM Cloud Project. Particularly, Gary drafts documentation in CNM Wiki on every software included into the Opplet. Mr. Ihar also contributes to the front-end developments and contributed to the initial code for Opplet. When it is needed, Mr. Ihar serves as a project manager.
- Romanof, PHP administrator. As of July of 2019, Romanof developed the overwhelming majority of the back-end of the Opplet. Romanof also documents his work using Fixett.
- Natly, vendor liaison, developer, and potential project manager.
- Friends Of CNM is hiring its CNMC Executive Administrator to discover, analyze, design, and implement its activities.
Vacancy Administers Owns Event Admin Public events of Friends Of CNM, Opplet.net Opplet DevOps Admin Operations of WorldOpp Project, Fixett CNM GitLab Outreach Admin Two outreach meetup groups of Friends Of CNM, CNM Page CNM WordPress Educaship fellow CNM Cloud Project CNM Farms Resource Admin Development of resource administration, CNM Cert CNM Moodle Knowledge Admin Development of concepts for CNM Cloud Project, CNM Wiki CNM MediaWiki
- Six of Careerprise contractors are to be hired first of all.
- CNMC Executive Administrator is to be hired out of the first six hires.
- One of the essential objectives for the executive officer-to-be-hired is creating the base for the Careerprise contractors to be eventually hired as employees.
- Initially, staffers of the Department shall be hired before learners of an WorldOpp incubator, but later the Incubator should serve as a primary source for the Department's hiring as the Department starts serving as a recruiting pipeline.