User Identities at Cloud
User Identities at Cloud (hereinafter, the Lectio) is the lesson part of the Middleware Essentials lesson that introduces its participants to CNM Cabin. This lesson belongs to the Introduction to CNM Cloud session of EmployableU Concepts.
- Your username and password are parts of your user identity at CNMCyber. They are firmly associated with your user account.
- In systems engineering, a user account is a system document that authorizes a particular end-user to access and use this system. Your user account at CNMCyber is the means by which you can access those CNMCyber services that are closed to the general public.
- Accesses to various systems are called system accesses. Some services such as CNM Page, CNM Tube, and CNM Wiki are open to everyone. You need WorldOpp Middleware to grant your access to those systems that are not open.
- However, no software system of Opplet deals with human beings; they deal with user accounts. You can access the higher-level services when you can access your account and your account is permitted to access them.
- CNMCyber is the place for learning. Every learner asks questions that some may view "stupid" and makes mistakes that some may view "shameful." To set your learning curiosity free, CNM Cabin will assign you a user alias, which will serve as your assumed student name within the CNM Competency Suite. It will look like a normal name, so even your username will be protected. CNM Cabin generates only gender-neutral names. The username you chose when you created your account would emerge at the other services such as CNM Mail or CNM Corp.
- By default, Opplet collects no personal data. Neither you nor anyone else has been required to submit the real name, date of birth, place of residency, etc. Your user data will be kept in secret unless you choose to disclose it.
- At Opplet, you will be required to submit your:
- Place of birth
- All of the other substantive answers are correct
- None of the other answers is correct