User stories for landing
- Whomever the user is, he or she should feel that they are interacting with the most advanced technology platform that may possibly exist on this planet.
- As someone who is interested in the Friends Of CNM's and/or CNM Cyber Team's initiatives, such as my employment and/or training there, I shall be able to get to the Site and get started or continued.
- As a new user, I shall be able to:
- Enter my promising username and password, or obtain my username and/or password generated by the Site;
- If I want to stay in touch and, particularly, be able to restore my credentials (username and/or password), then, enter my email address, and receive a welcome email sent to my mail box;
- After clicking on the Submit button, automatically get my system-user role upgraded from NetAnyone to NetConsumer and get enrolled into the Welcome Session.
- As a returning user, I shall be able to enter my username and password, or restore those using my email address, and get enrolled in the Welcome Session or continue my work and/or learning at the Site.
Architecture (draft) for landing
- The desktop version of the Landing page can have the following blocks:
Opplet.net Login or Signup Home / Login or Signup Please fill in: Username Password Login or Signup If you have an account, you will be logged in. If you haven't had an account yet, this action would create it. If you forgot anything, you will be prompted to restore. © Opplet 2015-2021 Powered by Yii Framework
- Dashboard is the webpage located at https://opplet.net/dashboard/ and available for authenticated users only; its title is Opplet Dashboard. Its desktop version can have the following blocks:
Opplet.net Hello, (Username) | My Profile | Change Password | Logout Home / Dashboard Welcome Session Other links: Certs | Labs | Linkups | Nets | Ventures | Videos | Wiki © Opplet 2015-2020 Powered by Yii Framework
The Welcome Session is posted at https://cert.friendsofcnm.org/course/view.php?id=12 All the items on both requirements are tentative.
- Systems-alias (login name; non-changeable)
- Password (can be edited)
- Data-entry dates
- Country: USA, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, etc.
- Email (personal)
- Postal code:
- Cell-phone number
- Non-text-phone number
- MBC attendee (list: yes, no, n/a)
- Target occupation (based on the occupation list): assistant, clerk, consultant, laborer, manager, operator, new concept artisan, service worker, specialist, technician, trades worker, Help me
- Target specialty: arts, finance, health, human development, information, law, marketplace, media, project, property administration, research, Help me
- Career level: vocation discovery, student, entry-level, specialist, subject matter expert, transitioning, Help me
- Target industries (based on the CNM industry classification): raw materials, infrastructure, manufacturing, transportation, digital, market exchange, enterprise support, public service, healthcare, human development, living-sustaining, Help me
- Work authorization: no work authorization, some work authorization, citizenship, veteran status, some clearance, top secret, Help me
- Target employer type: startup, for-profit, non-profit organization, federal government, local government, Help me
- Target employer size: minimal, small, medium, large, extra large, Help me
- CNM agreement (list: yes, no, n/a)
- LinkedIn profile:
- Meetup profile:
|A||opplet.net||directs to 220.127.116.11||1800|
|A||admin.opplet.net||directs to 18.104.22.168||1800|
|CNAME||*.opplet.net||is an alias of opplet.net.||1800|
|CNAME||www.opplet.net||is an alias of opplet.net.||1800|
|TXT||default._domainkey.opplet.net||returns v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDBEM7ocbGr0lB0qe8l6HW4MaAIOprC/csPi1rjv9k+m8IxBfG9DJTeGyYGAPwm11ZcmEzlYx4FEeCACOy6KL2xes0I/R+Au2YNiHdK/fT3GWo2tZ+T0o6PQQfcuwlCD8OXkhrgsPQLilt1Ja9WaOJq/zfhd1nJYGubeqTaPzl8twIDAQAB||1800|
|TXT||opplet.net||returns v=spf1 a mx ip4:22.214.171.124 ~all||1800|
|MX||opplet.net||mail handled by opplet.net. (Priority:10)||1800|
|NS||opplet.net||directs to ns1.digitalocean.com.||1800|
|NS||opplet.net||directs to ns2.digitalocean.com.||1800|
|NS||opplet.net||directs to ns3.digitalocean.com.||1800|