Enterprise discovery (hereinafter, the Discovery) is the first batch of DREPD; the Discovery includes all activities resulted in obtaining or discovery of any data relevant to further effort development. These data include some statement of the business need that is sought to be satisfied as the key outcome from that effort as a whole. The Discovery "contributes" the first letter D to the DREPD abbreviation; the further development includes Research, Envisioning, and Planning.
According to Bracka School,
Enterprise discovery. All activities resulted in obtaining of any data relevant to further effort development undertaken in order to achieve the effort goals.
- Focus Groups
- Facilitated Workshops, including:
- Group Creativity Techniques
- Nominal group technique
- Idea/mind mapping
- Affinity diagram
- Multicriteria decision analysis
- Group Decision-Making Techniques, including:
- Unanimity (including the Delphi Technique)
- Questionnaires and Surveys
- Context Diagrams
- Document Analysis