CNM Social Essentials
The CNM Social Essentials (hereinafter, the Lesson) is the primary learning activity of CNM Cyber that introduces its participants to CNM Social. The Lesson belongs to the CNM Cyber for Action session of the CNM Cyber Orientation.
- The predecessor lesson is Action Suite Essentials.
- The successor lesson is Work Suite Essentials.
2019 Communities presentation
The video of the presentation is published at https://youtu.be/y6km3AhNQh0 (3:21). Here is its full text.
- Welcome to CNM Cyber Communities. In this brief presentation, we are going to take a look at the communities that belong to the Friends Of CNM, including its professional committees and industry councils, and, finally, will stop by the Community Board because of its unique role. Let's go.
What CNM Cyber communities are
- CNM Cyber communities is a network of CNM friends grouped by either their industries or their occupations.
- Any friend can initiate a new community or apply for an existing one. Each community may establish its own rules for joining and separation. Take a look at the picture for сommunities.
What an industry council is
- On the top in brown is the industry councils, which are communities that are grouped on the industry basis such as the friends professionally involved in communications or law or recycling or retail.
What an professional committee is
- At the bottom there are professional committees, which members are grouped based on their occupations. So, they could be project managers or medical doctors, nurses, construction workers or air traffic controllers and so on.
- The location of what is on the top or what is in the bottom can be any, they are chosen sporadically because Friends Of CNM's structure is organic, it can play in any way or any role.
- In the industry councils you find that one particular community differs from the others. It is called the Community Board. The Board groups those members who is involved in workforce services, and this is exactly what Friends Of CNM aims to do. That is why this particular community oversees the CNM Cyber Team. The Team consequently takes care of CNM Cyber and other services.
Purposes of the Board
- The Board's purposes are to, first, discover and analyze trends in workforce services, second, to compare the findings to the existing services of CNM, third, to design and plan for those services that are promising but not currently delivered by CNM to its patrons.
- This concludes the CNM Cyber Communities presentation. We have defined a CNM Cyber community and taken a look at two types of comminuties at Friends Of CNM, which were professional committees and industry councils, as well as at the Community Board. If you haven't done yet so, you are now welcome to move to CNM Cyber Essentials.