CNM Labware (hereinafter, the App) is the CNM app that is configured to power CNM Lab, LabHandsOn, or LabNext service of CNM Cyber. The App is a combination of several commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software applications including Redmine for project management and Apache Subversion (SVN) for version control. All these applications are inter-connected through APIs. The App is a part of CNM Cloud.
The App is a combination of:
- Project management system, which enables development work and particularly includes help-desk software;
- Configuration management software, which enables versioning and revision control;
- A set of containers available for Careerprise contractors in order to be used in CNM Cloud Project;
- The most complete set of source codes used in CNM Cloud Project;
- Facility to store containers and source codes; and
The App is a combination of a Redmine instance, an Apache Subversion (SVN) instance, a set of codes used in CNM Cloud Project and dockers that are available to be used in this project; and storage space at Bitbucket with an added help-desk plugin that is run on CNM Farms.
|CNM app||Available to:|
|Everyone||Everyone registered||Customer||Student||Partner or contractor||Employee||Developer||Admin|
|The App||No||No||No||No||If needed||If needed||If needed||Yes|