CNM Farms (formerly known as CNM Servers, sometimes referred as CNM Platform; hereinafter, the Farms) is The combination of computing servers and container engines that host CNM Cloud, as well as those parts of CNM Cloud Next that are provisioned to run serverless systems. The Farms provide both Worldopp Middleware and CNM apps with functionality.
All of those Platform are for compute. However, some need for one or more testing servers, tentatively called a fellow server, is identified. Some control servers may also be considered.
- Main wikipage: WorldOpp Federated Farm
- The Federated Farm supports one instance of WorldOpp Middleware (Opplet; shall be located at https://cabin.friendsofcnm.org).
- Main wikipage: CNM EndUser Farm
- The CNM EndUser Farm is a production server that shall support:
- One instance of CNM Certware (Moodle; currently, located at https://cert.friendsofcnm.org).
- One instance of CNM Mailware (currently, Roundcube; currently, not located at any URL).
- One instance of CNM Labware (Redmine and SVN linked to Bitbucket's file storage; currently, located at https://lab.friendsofcnm.org).
- One instance of CNM Linkupware (SuiteCRM; currently, located at https://linkup.friendsofcnm.org).
- Two instances of CNM MediaWiki setup for two languages (MediaWiki; currently, located at https://wiki.friendsofcnm.org).
- Several instances of CNM Pageware (WordPress; currently, located at https://worldopp.org).
- One instance of CNM Tubeware (YouPHPTube; currently, located at https://tube.friendsofcnm.org).
- One instance of CNM Socialware (HumHub; shall be located at https://social.friendsofcnm.org).
- Main wikipage: CNM Cloud Next
- The CNM Cloud Next is used for learning and testing. It shall support all the applications installed at the EndUser Farm and, in addition, one Humhub instance.
- No database server is currently deployed.
The development of the Platform can be divided in two parts -- the historical endeavors and further projects.
- Main wikipage: CNM Cloud Project
- Historically, the WorldOpp Fellow Staff has undertaken the endeavors to develop the Platform under the CNM Cloud Project and, as of July of 2019, Romanof has completed the overwhelming majority of that work.
- Main wikipage: CNM Servers (development)
- Further projects are drafted at the CNM Servers (development) wikipage. CNM Servers (development) is the promising cloud service model of CNM Cloud that shall offer services of its ecosystem of servers and cloud OS, which is OpenStack. This infrastructure enables operations of CNM apps.