CNM Cyber seminar
A CNM Cyber seminar (hereinafter, the Seminar) is any CNM Cyber event that is educational in its nature and used to attract attention to CNM Cyber and CNM Cyber services. A CNM Cyber webinar is the Seminar that is conducted online only.
- Main wikipage: CNM Cyber Welcome Webinar
- Main wikipage: CNM Cyber Onboarding Series
Career Navigator LIVE is presenting an exclusive career day. It's an excellent opportunity to network with other employment candidates and recruiters. Have you ever wondered how to find and apply for a job? Our career day will share information on key topics to help you navigate toward success.
Start preparing to attend an event that will help you reach your career goals.
This special event and luncheon is 100% FREE and features one-of-a-kind activities to help you advance your career. Bring friends or colleagues so they can benefit from what's planned too!
You can look forward to:
- Interactive Workshops
- Employer Meet and Greets
- Networking Breakfast and Lunch
- Member Only Career Consulting!
Those who attend Career Days may receive exclusive benefits – personalized career consulting and resume reviews are just a few perks.
Career Navigator LIVE presents Career Day in the DC Metro Area.
Spring is the perfect season to focus on your career. Our one-day career program will connect you with like-minded fellows and top recruiters that also work with top government agencies. This exclusive event is free-of-charge and planned with the unique needs of DMV professionals top of mind.
Register now for one amazing day packed with professional skill-building opportunities, networking activities, and interactive workshops designed to help you exceed your career goals.
Registration is free and required to attend. Explore the agenda to see what to expect this spring.
Agenda 8:00 AM Registration & Breakfast Open 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM Workshops (Expect to attend workshops on the topics below or similar that will help advance your career in the DMV.)
- Finding Your Career Path
- Master Resume Writing
- Career Transitioning in/out the DC Government
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Networking Activities
- Meet the Speakers
- Employer Showcase
- Career Consulting – Member Perk!
- Members may schedule appointments to receive one-on-one career advice, resume critiques and more individualized services from the experts.
Join and navigate to success!
Become a member today for exclusive benefits and resources to help grow your career.
- Discounts on meetings and courses
- Career development
- Professional networking
- Free and discounted Journal articles
- Free research activities
- Life and health insurance
- The following example is based on Careerprise contractor agreement and may be used as a blueprint for any agreement to organize one or more Seminars:
CNM Cyber seminar organizing agreement
This contractor agreement (hereinafter, the Agreement) is made and entered into as of ___________________________, (hereinafter, the Effective Date) between Educaship Alliance LLC (hereinafter, the Company), a Virginia limited liability company, and ___________________________, a [State and business type] (hereinafter, the Contractor; both collectively, the Parties; separately, Party).
The Company requests the Contractor to organize one or more CNM Cyber Hiring Events (hereinafter, the Services) and the Parties therefore agree as follows:
- Term and Termination. This Agreement takes effect on the Effective Date, and remains in full force and effect until the Parties accomplish their obligations (hereinafter, the Term). Either Party may terminate this Agreement for any reason or no reason at all by providing the other Party written notice 30 days in advance.
- Contractor Services. The Services shall be provided according to requirements stated at:
- https://wiki.cnmcyber.com/en/CNM_Cyber_event -- applicable generally to every CNM Cyber event;
- https://wiki.cnmcyber.com/en/CNM_Cyber_seminar -- applicable to every CNM Cyber seminar;
- https://wiki.cnmcyber.com/en/CNM_Cyber_Welcome_Webinar -- applicable specifically to CNM Cyber Welcome Webinar;
- Contractor Status. The Parties intend that the Contractor and any Contractor Personnel be engaged as independent contractors of the Company. Nothing contained in this Agreement will be construed to create the relationship of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture, or any other fiduciary relationship. The Contractor may not act as agent for, or on behalf of, the Company, or to represent the Company, or bind the Company in any manner. The Contractor will not be entitled to worker's compensation, retirement, insurance or other benefits afforded to employees of the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for federal, state and local taxes derived from the Contractor's net income or for the withholding and/or payment of any federal, state and local income and other payroll taxes, workers' compensation, disability benefits or other legal requirements applicable to the Contractor.
- Ownership. The Contractor transfers and assigns to the Company all rights, titles and interests throughout the world in and to any and all Work Product. This transfer and assignment includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish, distribute, make derivative works of, edit, alter or otherwise use the Work Product in any way the Company sees fit. The Company grants the Contractor, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, royalty free, worldwide license to display the Work Product on a platform personally controlled, in whole or in part, by the Contractor. The Contractor shall notify the Company about the display or displays. The Company may revoke this license at any time by requesting the removal of the Work Product displayed by the Contractor. Upon such request, the Contractor shall remove the Work Product from the platform, and provide written notification of such removal.
- Representations. Both Parties represent that they are fully authorized and empowered to enter into this Agreement, and that the performance of the obligations under this Agreement will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party, or violate any agreement between the Parties and any other person, firm or organization or any law or governmental regulation.
- Indemnification. The Contractor shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, agents and employees from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of, or relating to, the Contractor's representation and services under this Agreement.
- Confidential Information. Excluded.
- Communications. All the communications between the Parties that are related to this Agreement may and tend to occur electronically. The email communication is official and can be presented during possible litigation. The Parties' email addresses are stated in Appendix C to this Agreement. If any Party would like to change its email address, that Party shall notify another Party before the change.
- Limited Warranty. The Contractor does not provide any warranty that operation of any services hereunder will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Contractor warrants that all services are be performed in a professional manner in accordance with generally applicable industry standards and laws. That provision includes, but not limited to, the respect to third-party intellectual properties, etc. Between the Parties, the Contractor's sole liability (and the Company's exclusive remedy) for any breach of this warranty shall be for the Contractor to re-perform any deficient services, or, if the Contractor is unable to remedy such deficiency within thirty (30) days, to void the invoice for the deficient services. The Contractor shall have no obligation with respect to a warranty claim if the claim is the result of third-party hardware or software malfunctioning, the actions of the Company or some other party or is otherwise caused by factors outside the reasonable control of the Contractor. This section 9 is a limited warranty, and sets forth the only warranties made by any Party. Any Party makes no other warranties, conditions, or undertakings, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any warranties regarding the performance of anything provided or installed by the Contractor.
- Miscellaneous Provisions. This Agreement, and any accompanying appendices, requirement pages, duplicates, or copies, constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and supersedes all prior negotiations, agreements, representations, and understandings of any kind, whether written or oral, between the Parties, preceding the date of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended only by written agreement duly executed by an authorized representative of each party. If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be modified to reflect the Parties' intention. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for the duration of this Agreement. This Agreement shall not be assigned by either party without the express consent of the other party. A failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege in respect of this Agreement will not be presumed to operate as a waiver, and a single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege will not be presumed to preclude any subsequent or further exercise, of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. This Agreement is be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws, which might cause the application of the laws of another state. Any action instituted by either party arising out of this Agreement will only be brought, tried and resolved in the applicable federal or state courts having jurisdiction in the State of Virginia. Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts, state and federal, having jurisdiction in the State of Virginia.
The Parties are signing this Agreement electronically on the dates stated below.
Educaship Alliance LLC; by: GARY IHAR; name, title: Gary Ihar, director; date: ___________________________,
[CONTRACTOR NAME]; by: ________________________________; name: ________________; title:
- As a webinar attendee, I would like CNM Talk to be made accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop device so that I would be able to attend the event comfortably on any of my device.
- As a webinar host and manager, I would like "lobby" feature to be enabled on CNM Talk for additional security of the platform so that no participant can randomly enter without permission and prior to the event.
- As a webinar host and manager, I would like "recording" feature to be enabled on CNM Talk so that sessions can be recorded on the same platform without any need of external software.
- As a webinar host and manager, I would like plugin for slides to be added on CNM Wiki especially for webinars to format webinar content as highlights in slide view in order to enhance participant's learning experience.