CNM Cyber roundtable
A CNM Cyber roundtable (previously known as a WorldOpp roundtable; hereinafter, the Event) is a CNM Cyber event of Friends Of CNM (hereinafter, the Community) organized by one or more CNM Cyber event hosts (hereinafter, the Host) in order to:
- Discuss any advancements for the Community in general, its CNM Cloud Project and WorldOpp Project in particular;
- Brainstorm solutions for the challenges that those advancements face in order to develop its operations especially:
- Requirements for:
- WorldOpp Sourcing including WorldOpp Outreach, WorldOpp Intake, CNM Cyber Orientation, and CNM Cyber Placement;
- WorldOpp Bootcamp.
- By default, the Host is a confirmed participant of any Event. Personally, the Host may identify, contact, and confirm those special guests who would be specially invited to the Event.
- The agenda is proposed by future participants, CNMC DevOps Administrator, and/or the Host. Its official version shall be published at the designated Channel.
WorldOpp roundtable on August 29, 2018
- Main wikipage: CNM Cyber event
- Any participant (a newbie, team member, and/or team administrator) needs to:
- Know when the Events occur and how he or she can participate in those;
- Be introduced to as much information as possible prior to the Event the interested individual decides to participate in;
- Ask questions and get answers first-hand;
- Review minutes and other documents if the interested individual misses the Event.
- Any staffer (a team member, and/or team lead) needs to:
- Discuss any issues with my projects;
- Contribute to solutions for those projects that have been discussed.
- Any administrator needs to:
- Know the obstacles the team faces in order to work on those;
- Know the general progress on the projects in order to report it.
- No particular start time requirements exist; the Host decides what time is the best for the particular Event.
- No length requirements have established yet. Some suggestions can be the following:
- From 45 minutes to one hour for online only Events;
- From one hour to 90 minutes for onsite Events.
- When it is launched, worldopp.org will serve as the official calendar for the Events. The calendars of the Channels can be used temporarily as the calendars.
- The designated Channel publishes all the announcement and notifications in order to serve as a hub and/or notice board to reach out to potential and actual participants.
- The Wiki publishes all the content of the Event including its specific agenda, minutes and all available recordings at separate wikipages:
- The recordings can also be published at YouTube in order to be available to the general public.