CNM Cloud requirements
- Main wikipage: CNM Cyber requirements
- With regard to its solution requirements, the Cloud shall:
- More than one language support. Depending on the local language preference of the main user.
- Frequent updating as need arises and/or new versions of utilized software are available.
- Copying of data from one page to another.
- Data backup by allowing automatic update as one works as well as creating copies offsite where it will be safe from theft or malfunction.
- Information sharing with in the team by sharing effortlessly.
- Growth planning as it is scalable and self managed by apps.
- Provide file storage especially for large heavy files.
- Allow integration of existing and new systems.
- Monitor the Software for any problem and quickly respond to fix it.
- Make sure that the periodic backups are done and in complete health -- be ready to restore the Software as a drill upon request.
- Upgrade when a new stable version of the Software is available.
- Keep the Software fully updated with the latest patches and updates to prevent security problems and maintain performance.
- Make sure that the complete documentation and source files are maintained in CNM Lab.
New Software requirements
- The last stable version is no more than 2 years old.
- Implementation of reasonable safety recommendations.
- Ability to use identity and access management provided by CNM Cabin, including authorization and system-user roles, through OpenLDAP.