CNMCyber Bootcamp (alternatively stylized as cnmcyber bootcamp; also known by its acronym, CNMCBC; hereinafter, the Bootcamp) is the combination of learning content delivery and practical instruction that is designed to place its participants into positions within CNM Cyber Workforce.
The Bootcamp consists of the mandatory admission test and training options. The longest option is designed for WorldOpp fellows; it includes five sections (hereinafter, the Sections).
Employableu Foundation is the Bootcamp's prerequisite. Since all WorldOpp Fellow Candidates are graduates from the Bootcamp, Educaship Fellowship can be considered the Bootcamp's successor. The Bootcamp is the third stage of WorldOpp Pipeline.
- The Bootcamp's curriculum largely covers all aspects of WorldOpp fellow's job description and those KSAs that the fellows needs to possess.
- Lessons are designed to deliver learning content. In addition to visual content on CNM Cert, additional videos shall be posted at CNM Tube and additional materials shall be posted at CNM Page.
|0||Admission Test||N/A||CNMCBC Admission Test||N/A|
|1||CNMC Team Entrance||Manual Testing Essentials, Technical Report Essentials, Wiki Editing Essentials, Project Work Essentials||CNMCT Entrance Exam||N/A|
|2||CITPMA Certification||Value Chain Essentials, ITSM Essentials, CNM Agile Essentials||Fellow Candidate Exam||Fellow Candidate Project|
|3||Lead Candidate Onboarding||Knowledge Management Essentials, Discovering the Data, Analyzing the Sources, Composing the Documents||Lead Candidate Exam||Lead Candidate Project|
|4||Executive Candidate Onboarding||Event Management Essentials||Executive Candidate Exam||Executive Candidate Project|
|5||WorldOpp Fellow Onboarding||Cyber Deliverables Essentials, Understanding the DREPD||Fellow Qualification Exam||Fellow Qualification Project|
- Main wikipage: CNMCBC Admission Test
- The objective of the CNMCBC Admission Test is to qualify a Certified CNM Cyber User to take the Bootcamp. The successful completion of Employableu Foundation is the pre-requisite.
CNMC Team Entrance
- The objective of the CNMC Team Entrance is to admit aspirants to CNMCyber Team. The CNMCT Entrance Exam is the admission activity.
Personalized Plan Matriculation
Section# Sections Activities Activity type Section objective 2 CITPMA Certification CNM Agile Essentials Lesson To place members of CNMCyber Team in the Incubator Fellow Candidate Exam Quiz Fellow Candidate Project Assignment
Section# Sections Activities Activity type Section objective 3 Lead Candidate Onboarding Knowledge Management Essentials Lesson To place the Fellow Candidate as the Lead Candidate Discovering the Data Lesson Analyzing the Sources Lesson Composing the Documents Lesson Lead Candidate Exam Quiz Lead Candidate Project Assignment 4 Executive Candidate Onboarding Event Management Essentials Lesson To place the Lead Candidate as the Executive Candidate Executive Candidate Exam Quiz Executive Candidate Project Assignment 5 WorldOpp Fellow Onboarding Cyber Deliverables Essentials Lesson To place the Executive Candidate as the fellow Understanding the DREPD Lesson CNM Agile Essentials Lesson Fellow Qualification Exam Quiz Fellow Qualification Project Assignment
Based on their graduation, the Aspirants become WorldOpp fellows. During the course, They can also be assigned some specialty and placed into a WorldOpp incubator.
- Specialty path include accounting, business analysis, executive administration including entrepreneurship, information technology, project management, and/or systems engineering. If a graduate doesn't make his or her decision at this time, executive administration is assigned as a default option.
- Those Aspirants who have successfully passed the CNMCT Entrance Exam are admitted to CNMCyber Team; those Aspirants who have successfully completed the Fellow Qualification Project will be regarded as WorldOpp fellows and placed in a WorldOpp incubator.
- Please let me know what type of audience you want any special area.
- Generally speaking, we expect that some of the participants would be interested in services of Friends Of CNM. So, Employableu Foundation is a prerequisite.
- How many participants do you envision?
- As many as possible.
- What platform shall be used?
- The course itself will be published on CNM Cert when it is launched. Videos will also be posted at YouTube and textual materials at CNM Wiki. Videoconferences shall be accommodated with CNM Talk when it is available or any other software such as Skype for Business until CNM Talk is available.
- I will need upto 7 days for this so that I can aware people and attract them toward this and I will also create the platform for you and the audience as well. We can start the order after 2 days once I prepare all the details fine?
- I don't know what you mean.
- I can also organize a webinar in our university where you can come online one video call and instruct the students and audience about your topic if you want this.
- Sure, why not? By the way, what is your university?
- Will it be suitable for you to come online for a class of students? Or you will like the webinar for the people who can join online only.
- I have no preferences at the moment.